Our impact partner’s purpose and mission align with BFG and provide sufficient evidence to prove their organisation is serving families and communities affected by circumstances outside their control.
SUSTAINABLE AT THE CORE
We believe philanthropy is a short-term solution, at best. That is why we aim for a hands-up approach, not a handout. Our partners aim for sustainable impact by having clear, resourced, and well-planned strategies and solutions.
- They have a clear exit strategy and scale plan built into every solution implemented.
- They identify and involve the right partners from the concept and ideation stage of a solution. Partners engaged are typically government, private business or civil society.
- They have clear milestones and metrics.
As a result of our partner’s solution, the impact must be measurable and provide positive change.
- Our partners play a pivotal role in achieving positive change.
- Our partners have clear, defined success metrics and measurable outcomes.
- They have robust systems and processes of collecting and analysing data to know whether impact has occurred.
CUSTOMERS CHANGING LIVES
Our Impact Partners
Habitat For Humanity Australia
Habitat for Humanity Australia believes a stable, secure home creates the foundation for change.
Save the Children Australia
Save The Children Australia works to protect children from abuse and neglect, provide access to healthcare and education and to assist children in times of emergency.
The Hunger Project Australia
The Hunger Project’s goal is to end world hunger by 2030. They see people living in hunger as the solution, not the problem
Opportunity International Australia
Opportunity International Australia gives families in developing countries the tools they need to work their way out of poverty.