Home Loans for IT Professionals
We save IT professionals an average of $40,000 on their home loans
through special interest rates and discounts
Struggling to find your first home loan as a busy IT professional? We’re here to help.
Benefits of home loans for IT professionals
Do you qualify for home loan
As an IT professional, it is likely you will be eligible for a home loan due to your rapidly growing industry and your secure income. However, if you are looking for home loans for professionals, you may be required to meet some additional criteria.
One of the main benefits home loans for professionals have is that they often waive their LMI, saving you thousands of dollars. If you want to be eligible for this offer, you must prove you have:
- Current employment as an IT professional
- Remained with your current employer for at least one year or have worked as an IT professional for at least two years
- Sufficient funds for a 15% deposit, with 5% of this deposit in genuine savings
- A clean credit history/credit file with no defaults, bankruptcies, etc.
- A stable financial position in order to meet general credit lender policy
Remember, different lenders require different documentation in order to approve your application. You may not be required to be a member of these associations to be approved by some lenders, so it’s important to research the specific requirements of the lender you’re applying to before you submit your application.
If you are finding the process of gathering documentation and determining your eligibility difficult, we’ve created a checklist to help you apply for home loans for IT professionals.
If you’re finding the process of applying for a home loan overwhelming and time-consuming, we can help you get in touch with a broker, who can support you with your home loan application for free.
Paying off your home loan faster can help you save a considerable amount of money in interest and reduce the overall loan
Transferring a home loan from one bank to another can be a good option for engineers who are looking to save on
When looking for a home loan as an engineer, it’s important to compare different lenders and their products to find the best
What benefits IT professionals are getting?
Average interest yearly savings
What benefits are IT professionals getting
with a mortgage broker
We know as an IT professionals your occupation can be demanding and time-consuming. Whether you’re a first home buyer, looking to refinance or interested in investing, you may feel like applying for a home laon is too overwhelming to handle on your own.
That's where a broker can help. A broker will:
- Research and Compare home loans across 30+ banks and lenders to find you the best possible deal for your current situation.
- Provide you with personalised advice relevant to your situation to help you make a confident and informed decision about your home loan.
- Assist you in developing and submitting your application to save you the hassle of researching and filling out complex paperwork.
Best of all, brokers provide these services free of charge. That's right, for free.
Once you’ve secured our home loan, we’re reimbursed by the lender you apply to for providing them with a dedicated customer who’s ready to buy.
Brokers can save your time, money and heartache
How you can find out more?
As a busy IT professional, you want information and support that is relevant and readily available. Whether you’re an IT professional who’s a first home buyer, looking to refinance or wanting to invest, we have specific information ready for you to discover.
Sometimes, it’s easier to speak to someone to directly about your home loan. Get in touch with one of our brokers for personalised advice at no cost to you.