Benevolence Financial Group gives donations to our partners, but we call them investments because we see them as an investment for a just and sustainable future. Each investment is made under the names of our customers, and our customers are eligible to receive tax deductions as we have strict guidelines on who we partner with.
Our impact partner’s purpose and mission align with BFG and provide sufficient evidence to prove their organisation is serving families and communities affected by circumstances outside their control.
Sustainable At The Core
We believe philanthropy is a short-term solution, at best. That is why we aim for a hands-up approach, not a handout. Our partners aim for sustainable impact by having clear, resourced, and well-planned strategies and solutions.
- They have a clear exit strategy and scale plan built into every solution implemented.
- They identify and involve the right partners from the concept and ideation stage of a solution. Partners engaged are typically government, private business or civil society.
- They have clear milestones and metrics.
As a result of our partner’s solution, the impact must be measurable and provide positive change.
- Our partners play a pivotal role in achieving positive change.
- Our partners have clear, defined success metrics and measurable outcomes.
- They have robust systems and processes of collecting and analysing data to know whether impact has occurred.