To buy a property through Commbank Mortgages, you can follow these steps:
- Choose your property: Decide on the property you want to buy, and ensure that it meets your needs and budget.
- Research your home loan options: Commbank Mortgages offers a range of home loan options to suit different needs and budgets. Research the various loan options to find the one that suits you best.
- Apply for pre-approval: Apply for pre-approval on your home loan. This will give you an idea of how much you can borrow, which can help you narrow down your property search.
- Make an offer on the property: Once you have found a property you want to buy, make an offer to the seller. If your offer is accepted, you will need to sign a contract of sale.
- Finalize your home loan: Once you have signed the contract of sale, you can finalize your home loan application with Commbank Mortgages. You will need to provide documentation such as proof of income and identification.
- Settlement: After your home loan is approved, you will need to arrange a settlement with the seller. This involves transferring the funds to the seller and taking possession of the property.
- Move in: Once settlement is complete, you can move into your new home and start making repayments on your home loan.
It’s important to note that the home loan application process can take time, so it’s important to plan ahead and be patient throughout the process. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact Commbank Mortgages for assistance