Our Social Impact
Questions & Answers
We qualify our charity partners and prove their effectiveness based on effective altruism principles. This takes into account:
- Importance: scope – how many people are affected and by how much?
- Neglected-ness: How crowded is this area?
- Tractability: How easy is progress?
We guarantee transparency by:
- Sharing the tax deductible gift receipt with the total donations from the registered charities we partner with at the end of the financial year. As part of our process, we are transparent about the income we receive from each transaction and provide a copy to our customers.
- Screening charity partners to ensure they are effective and efficient in their operations and aligned with the United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).