The specific documents you’ll need to provide to apply for a CommBank mortgage will depend on your individual circumstances and the type of loan you’re applying for. However, in general, you’ll need to provide the following documents:
- Proof of identity – typically a passport or driver’s license
- Proof of income – this can include payslips, tax returns, and bank statements
- Employment details – including your employer’s name and contact information
- Proof of savings – such as bank statements or investment statements
- Property details – including the address, purchase price, and details of the property
- Details of any other loans or debts you may have
You may also be required to provide additional documentation depending on your individual circumstances, such as proof of rental income, evidence of a divorce settlement, or details of any government benefits you receive.
Once you’ve submitted your application, CommBank may request additional documentation to support your application or verify your financial position. It’s important to provide all requested documentation in a timely manner to avoid delays in the loan approval process.
CommBank’s home loan specialists can provide more detailed information on the specific documentation requirements for your loan application and assist you with the application process.