The exact documents you’ll need to apply for an ANZ home loan may vary depending on your individual circumstances and the type of loan you’re applying for. However, here are some of the documents you may be required to provide:
- Proof of identity: You’ll need to provide documents such as your passport or driver’s license to verify your identity.
- Proof of income: ANZ will want to see evidence of your income, including pay slips, tax returns, and bank statements.
- Employment details: You may be required to provide details about your employment, including your employer’s name and contact information.
- Details of your assets and liabilities: ANZ will want to see a complete picture of your finances, including your assets such as savings, investments, and property, as well as your liabilities such as credit card debt and personal loans.
- Property details: If you’re applying for a home loan to purchase a property, you’ll need to provide details about the property, including the purchase price and address.
- Contract of sale: You’ll need to provide a copy of the contract of sale for the property you’re purchasing.
- Valuation of the property: ANZ may require a valuation of the property to assess its value and determine the loan amount.
These are some of the documents that ANZ may require when you apply for a home loan. ANZ’s home loan specialists can provide more information on the documents you’ll need to provide based on your individual circumstances and the type of loan you’re applying for.