Lawyers, Barristers & Solicitors
Are you a lawyer, barrister, or solicitor? Great news for you then! This is because lawyers and legal professionals that meet certain requirements can be entitled to a Lender Mortgage Insurance (LMI) waiver up to 90% of the property value. Therefore, as an individual in the legal profession, here are some benefits that may apply to you.
LMI waiver & other benefits may apply to lawyers when you apply with us
- One shop to navigate the market: As ex-Big 4 bankers, undeniably, we are experts in the mortgage market. Therefore, we know which banks have competitive deals and the likelihood of their approval. As so, you can avoid spending hours researching and the potential risk of getting declined with a black spot on your credit score.
- Asset protection: Purchasing your asset under a company or trust structure helps to protect the asset. Moreover, you can take advantage of tax benefits.
- Tax advantage through us: Every time we do business together, something great happens. Additionally, you get an advantage – a tax advantage! This is because we finance your dream whilst investing up to half of our profits (on your behalf) to empower vulnerable families through microfinance.
General qualifying conditions for lawyers to obtain an LMI waiver – need to meet all conditions:
- Industry membership
- Maximum borrowing amounts apply (Depending on the lender)
- The Australian Bar Association
- Law Society – SA, NSW
- Law Council of Australia
- QLD Law Society
- Law Institute of Victoria
Government Lawyers, Judges & Magistrates
A lawyer dies and goes to Heaven. “There must be some mistake,” the lawyer argues. “I’m too young to die. I’m only 55.”
“Fifty-five?” says Saint Peter. “No, according to our calculations, you’re 82.”
“How’d you get that?” the lawyer asks.
St Peter replies: “We added up your timesheets!”
Disclaimer: The information provided is general in nature and does not constitute financial advice. Please speak to us for recommendations on your individual circumstance and requirements.