The documents required to apply for a home loan through a mortgage broker in Melbourne may vary depending on the lender and the type of loan you are applying for. However, generally, the following documents are commonly required:
- Identification documents: This may include your passport or driver’s license, Medicare card, and birth certificate.
- Proof of income: This may include your latest pay slips, tax returns, and employment contract.
- Evidence of savings: This may include bank statements or other documents that show your savings history.
- Details of current debts: This may include credit card statements, personal loan statements, and any other loan documentation.
- Details of the property you are purchasing: This may include the purchase contract, property valuation report, and council rates notice.
It’s always a good idea to speak with a mortgage broker to find out exactly what documents you will need for your specific circumstances.